Fertility Yoga Teacher Training ~ Online Course
(14 BCRPA/12 AFLCA credits)
Yoga for fertility is a unique form of yoga designed to prepare the body, mind and spirit for new life.
This course provides you with guided meditations to read, supportive language to use and specially selected yoga poses to open the pelvis and stimulate the energy channels associated with reproduction.
You will learn techniques to help your participant’s calm anxiety and let go of negative thinking as they discover new ways to become fertile and powerful in all areas of their life.
You will learn:
• About fertility in today’s society • About the relationship between stress & fertility
• The effects of fertility challenges on relationships, work and social considerations
• What to say, what not to say to your fertility clients
• About the menstrual cycle including ovulation, charting and emotional considerations
• How to provide physical & emotional support through the monthly menstrual cycle, artificial reproductive techniques and miscarriage
• Effective mind body techniques to help your clients create a sense of calm throughout their fertility journey
• Provide & explore various forms of meditation including written journeys & poems for fertility
• Learn & understand the benefits of yoga for fertility
• Learn & practice yoga poses specifically designed to enhance fertility and reduce anxiety
• Learn to use sample programs and outlines to begin your own yoga for fertility class
• Learn how to support couples by offering yoga for fertility for couples class – group and private
• Establishing safety and trust with your participants
• How to effectively market your class and build community of support with other fertility focused practitioners
• How to create a sense of community and support
Pre-requisite: previous foundation of yoga training
“Sue is an inspired teacher who draws from her own experience and celebration for life. With her guidance I regain confidence in myself to trust my teaching and my own intelligence as a human being.” ~ Celeste Shirley, Ontario
This is the 1st International Fertility Yoga Teacher Training
Sue Dumais has dedicated more than a decade of her career developing her Yoga for Fertility classes and also published her “Yoga for Fertility Handbook”.
Sue was a member of the Board of Directors for Fertility Matters (formally the Infertility Awareness Association of Canada IAAC) and was the Vancouver IAAC support group leader for 6 years.
She has worked closely with several Reproductive Specialists to ensure her classes are safe and includes modifications for artificial reproductive treatments.
"What a truly wonderful course, I am still going through everything we covered finding it fascinating. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and your energy! I feel so blessed.” ~ Carla Valesi, Ontario
Online course includes:
– online webinar presentation with audio and video
– 42 page pdf training manual with photos and descriptions of fertility yoga poses and voice guided journeys
– copy of Sue Dumais’ Yoga for Fertility Handbook (e-book version)
– 3 one hour voice guided Yoga for Fertility audio classes (listen online or download to your Ipod or mp3 player)
– fertility meditation (listen online or download to your Ipod or mp3 player)
– unlimited email support for duration of the course
– self reflection essay and assignment
– Certificate of Completion (e-version)
– free listing on our website to market your Yoga for Fertility class
NOTE: Pre-requisite ~ a foundation of previous yoga training is a must. The course takes approximately 14 hours to complete and you have 4 months from the day you register to complete the course requirements.
Investment: $297 CAD (+ 5% gst)
“Thank you so much for a lovely course. I appreciate all the love and warmth that I felt through the course. I enjoyed the practical aspect of the course and learning the specific benefits for each pose. ” ~ Tessa Greening, Alberta
“It is truly the most authentic course I’ve attended, allowing me to be who I am and I now feel so passionate about spreading Sue’s teachings and adapting them to suit those who need it in the Barrie area. I do believe it will help me personally and those that attend the course to be more open in their daily lives and therefore more open to conceive.” ~ Dawn Balfour, Ontario